I’m hit!!! Gaff over at Trot Line tagged me with the latest meme making its way around the MMO blogosphere. Here then, is my list of fours:
Four jobs I have had in my life, not including my current occupation:
- Paperboy – my very first job, and fantastic money for a little kid.
- Pizza Slinger – my high-school job. It was awful.
- Video Store Clerk – did this during university and it was quite honestly one of the most fun jobs I’ve had.
- “Computer Guy” – every other job I’ve had has been in computers, including my current one.
Four movies I have watched over and over (and over):
- Star Wars (any of them)
- Heat (the Pacino and DeNiro one)
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- … and many others
Four places I have lived (all in Canada):
- Winnipeg, Manitoba (where I am now)
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Toronto, Ontario
- Edmonton, Alberta (my favourite)
Four shows I love to watch:
- Seinfeld (I never get tired of it)
- Arrested Development (how was this show not more successful?)
- The Office
- Hell’s Kitchen
Four places I have been on vacation:
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Florida (both Tampa and Orlando)
- Caribbean cruise (St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Princess Cays)
- Houston, Texas
Four of my favorite foods:
- Pizza (pepperoni, bacon, onion, green pepper…. Mmmmmm)
- Hamburgers (Winnipeg has some fantastic burger joints)
- Steak with garlic mashed potatoes
Four favorite drinks:
- Coke (sweet nectar of the gods)
- Rum and Coke (could also throw in some grenadine and lime)
- Jamaican ginger beer
- Ice cold water
Four places I would rather be right now:
- In Edmonton, watching the Oilers play from a luxury box
- Anywhere in Europe, I don’t care where, I just want to go
- Skiing at Whistler Blackcomb, although waiting for ski season may be a good idea
- Snooping around in whatever vault the US government keeps all of its super top secret information
Pretty much every blog I read has done this meme, so I’m afraid this is the end of the line from my end.